It is with deep regret we have to inform you of the death of Norma Heron. Her funeral will be held at All Hallows Church and more details will follow as we know them. Norma was a long standing member of Merseyside Branch and in July 2016 she was presented with her 50 year gold badge by Kim Parkman. Norma made many very large embroideries over the years which hang in public buildings in many parts of Liverpool. To see some of her work follow the link here….
- Nicki Parmenter Plastic Entrapment workshop 25th September
- ‘Looking Forward and Back’ an exhibition by CuTS
- One Step On exhibition ‘Earth Matters’ 23rd July to 15th August Astley Coach House gallery
- Mini Workshop ‘Kantha with Inktense’ Margaret Wilkinson 14th August
- ‘Journey Through an Urban Childhood’ a virtual talk with Susan Syddall 10th July