It is with deep regret we have to inform you of the death of Norma Heron. Her funeral will be held at All Hallows Church and more details will follow as we know them. Norma was a long standing member of Merseyside Branch and in July 2016 she was presented with her 50 year gold badge by Kim Parkman. Norma made many very large embroideries over the years which hang in public buildings in many parts of Liverpool. To see some of her work follow the link here….
- Workshop Sunday 4th July ‘Machine Embroidered Landscapes’ with Wendy Dolan
- ‘Stitches for Survival’ a new project
- Obituary for Jacqueline Learner
- ‘Stitchworks’ exhibition of textile art by Nikki Parmenter and Textile Connections (Formerly Glossop and District Embroiderers’ Guild)
- Zoom Talk Sat 12th June ‘An Embroiderers Tale’ with Tina Saunders