Rochdale Branch of the Embroiderers’ Guild is holding a Cream Tea on Saturday 9th June 2.00pm to 4.00pm. It will be held at St Andrews URC Church, Rochdale OL16 2HZ. There will be a display of work, demonstrations, sewing sundries, handmade goods, a raffle and refreshments. All welcome- £3.00 entry fee, booking not necessary- just turn up.
- Workshop Sunday 4th July ‘Machine Embroidered Landscapes’ with Wendy Dolan
- ‘Stitches for Survival’ a new project
- Obituary for Jacqueline Learner
- ‘Stitchworks’ exhibition of textile art by Nikki Parmenter and Textile Connections (Formerly Glossop and District Embroiderers’ Guild)
- Zoom Talk Sat 12th June ‘An Embroiderers Tale’ with Tina Saunders