Glossop EG are running a textile workshop based on the paintings of Henry Ousey’s paintings on Saturday 3rd February 11.00 to 4.00 at Stockport War Memorial Art Society. It will be led by Liz Smith, and you will be inspired by the textures and Colours of Ousey’s work. Please contact Stockport MBC website or Glossop EG Website for more details and to book a Free Place. Please note there maybe a small charge to cover costs of materials.
- Workshop Sunday 4th July ‘Machine Embroidered Landscapes’ with Wendy Dolan
- ‘Stitches for Survival’ a new project
- Obituary for Jacqueline Learner
- ‘Stitchworks’ exhibition of textile art by Nikki Parmenter and Textile Connections (Formerly Glossop and District Embroiderers’ Guild)
- Zoom Talk Sat 12th June ‘An Embroiderers Tale’ with Tina Saunders