Glossop EG are running a textile workshop based on the paintings of Henry Ousey’s paintings on Saturday 3rd February 11.00 to 4.00 at Stockport War Memorial Art Society. It will be led by Liz Smith, and you will be inspired by the textures and Colours of Ousey’s work. Please contact Stockport MBC website or Glossop EG Website for more details and to book a Free Place. Please note there maybe a small charge to cover costs of materials.
- Nicki Parmenter Plastic Entrapment workshop 25th September
- ‘Looking Forward and Back’ an exhibition by CuTS
- One Step On exhibition ‘Earth Matters’ 23rd July to 15th August Astley Coach House gallery
- Mini Workshop ‘Kantha with Inktense’ Margaret Wilkinson 14th August
- ‘Journey Through an Urban Childhood’ a virtual talk with Susan Syddall 10th July